Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robbieg1

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am

Hello Edmonton Easy group, My name is Robbie Gummer, I am 15 years of age, soon turning 16 in about 10 days. I am very interested in the airsoft sport, and am hoping i will be welcomed to the club. i think of myself as trustworthy and if accepted will definitely play by the rules. I've had my fair share of cheaters who find pleasure in cheating and trying to beat the system and it annoys me very much. I play knowing i beat someone out of my capabilities, and if i get hit, so be it, it's my fault. I have a job, at Joey tomato's south common as a cook, it's a good part time job for myself going through my last years of highschool. I also think of myself as mature for my age, i was brought up to act how i like to see others act, and i can't stand to see kids my age acting like children the age of 5. I am very excited to have found a club in Edmonton for airsofting, and hopefully im lucky enough to be a part of it!

Sincerely,

Robbie Gummer

P.S for some reason the username box wont let me put my full username
Back to top Go down
robbieg1

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: P.S   Greetings. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 pm

oh and by the way i'm sorry i used the same intro as EAR, if i should do another one please let me know
Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Newbies/Introduction-
Jump to: