Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BF3 and COD MW1/2/3, my Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scavenger

BF3 and COD MW1/2/3, my Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: BF3 and COD MW1/2/3, my Thoughts   BF3 and COD MW1/2/3, my Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Hey all, haven't been here for a while so I was hoping to get this off my chest, I don't think I would've been allowed to on the Facebook page.

Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3...all great games. I enjoy them both, as I am a video game nerd myself and I like war games a lot. The thing I don't like about it is the community of both hating on each other specifically about things like drop-shotting, quick-scoping, spawn killing, noob-tubing, rage quiting, trollers, glitchers, etc. So, why in the hell would you still play the multiplayer then? Campaigns and other things in the game are still fun, I haven't played BF3's campaign, but If I ever did, I'd think I'd enjoy it seeing as DICE and whatever else companies make great games such as Battlefield Bad Company, Mirrors Edge, etc. Even if you still play multiplayer, just ignore the Trollers and just suck it up with the people doing ridiculous things because we can't change that, not even I could, if I tried. Every game I've ever played always has some downsides to it, but I just try to ignore the fact and have fun! Because that's what games are made for. Your entertainment...Well, maybe that and profit Razz

So, furthermore, the moral here is: NOT EVERY GAME IN THE WORLD IS PERFECT

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest, I hope some of you agree with this

Scavenger
Back to top Go down

BF3 and COD MW1/2/3, my Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: