Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New and looking for a squad for next year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marksman107

New and looking for a squad for next year Empty
PostSubject: New and looking for a squad for next year   New and looking for a squad for next year EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:04 pm

My name is Ryan and I am 15 years old. I am currently enrolled in army cadets and know my way around firearns, real and airsoft. I will be purchasing my kit next year and will proceed to try out for squads then. I am looking for a role as a DM, but I will take other roles in a squad.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

New and looking for a squad for next year Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking for a squad for next year   New and looking for a squad for next year EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey there, welcome! As you can see, this place is a bit deserted. Not to worry though, I have plans to bring youth airsoft back from the dead, and I'd be happy to have you as an asset! I too am part of army cadets, and I actually have a marksmanship session coming up this thursday. What core are you in?

Nonetheless, if you're interested in this groups' rebirth, give me a shout via PM or email at chazp99@gmail.com. Great to see another soul here! Haha.

-Bullet
Back to top Go down

New and looking for a squad for next year
Page 1 of 1