Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darklen of The Bent Barrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklen

Darklen

Darklen of The Bent Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Darklen of The Bent Barrel   Darklen of The Bent Barrel EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 am

Hello again Easy.

I'm Bob Greig (44), owner of The Bent Barrel/Bent Barrel Gun Doctor, based out of Red Deer. I've been playing for the better part of a decade. I run the OP N.A.D. series of games for R.A.A.T. (Red Deer Airsoft Assault Teams) and have been lead game admin for OP Mason Relic I, II and III. My wife and 12 year old son also play with R.A.A.T.. I primarily play milsim but will play skirmish for training and trigger time. Oh, and I loath highcaps unless its in a SAW.

I run the Gebirgsjägerbataillon 235 (Modern German Mountain Infantry Battalion impression) and we currently have 3 team members with 4 more moving to Red Deer joining us.

A bit about The Bent Barrel. While I do carry AEG's and GGB pistols, I do not normally stock them. I do not do special orders. I do not import guns or other restricted or prohibited items. Please do not ask me to import guns, metal bodies and such. I am primarily a service & repair shop and also carry a fair bit of accessories, do customizations, paintwork and carry the best Bio BB on the planet, The Green Devil Bio BB line. I do not currently have a retail location but we are actively looking for a shop in Red Deer. Down the road, I may look into custom machining as well (no bodies, it's illegal under current law).
Back to top Go down
DualGlocks
WebMaster
WebMaster
DualGlocks

Darklen of The Bent Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklen of The Bent Barrel   Darklen of The Bent Barrel EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome,
Back to top Go down
https://edmontoneasygroup.forumotion.com

Darklen of The Bent Barrel
Page 1 of 1