Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scavenger

I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll Empty
PostSubject: I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll   I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Andrew

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF

I've always liked guns since I used to play around with toy guns and video games like Rainbow 6, Halo CE, DOOM etc. The occasional shooters back then; Now, when I first heard of Airsoft, I was all like "MAN I WANT SOME GUNS". But, wasn't old enough. Now I am. I've started since the Fall of 2010 and went to possibly every game posted by EASY and some by EAR (EX. Zombie Night game). I enjoy playing tactically and for fun. But the heat is unbearable I cannot stand it, almost got Heat Stroke once. I've spent a lot of time on the Facebook page, so I guess I should make an account here and post here and there. I really hope we can just have 1 site for E.A.S.Y, It'd be annoying to change different forums.

Guess I'll see you guys on the field!
Back to top Go down
DualGlocks
WebMaster
WebMaster
DualGlocks

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll   I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://edmontoneasygroup.forumotion.com
Alpha-Sierra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll   I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Welcome to the group.
I know what you mean about the heat. Try lightening your gear or get more ventilation, that should cool you down a bit. Also be sure to drink plenty of water, even if you're not thirsty, because by then you're already dehydrated. If you are still too hot you can also take a break for a while or slow down and play defensively for a while.
Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Socom
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll   I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll   I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED AMMO! Hey Ya'll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Newbies/Introduction-
Jump to: