Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gun needs fixing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrtankm

gun needs fixing Empty
PostSubject: gun needs fixing   gun needs fixing EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 pm

my ICS M4 is not responding to the pull of the trigger. I was inside it finding the inner barrel length and type of motor scince it wasnt posted when i bought it im sure its just a simple wiring problem. can someone plz respond really want it fixed for less than capitals price.
Back to top Go down
baker_jeff

gun needs fixing Empty
PostSubject: Re: gun needs fixing   gun needs fixing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Labor is 30% off this month Smile. We have lots of ICS parts in stock, and lots of experience working on them.

You can pay for parts/labor in instalments if required as well.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.albertaairsoft.com
mrtankm

gun needs fixing Empty
PostSubject: Re: gun needs fixing   gun needs fixing EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I guess I should of waited before trying to find out whats wrong with it myself becouse now it is in a hundred peices in a box under my bed. but when I had it almost completelly dissasembled I took out the motor last and realized the wires comming from the gearbox that go to the motor, the part that sticks to the motor on the positive one was brocken and im thinking it wasn't getting any connection to complete the circut. people said it is probrobally just your battery and this being my only aeg i didn't have a spare. feeling satisfied that it was either the battery or that wire i tried to put it all back together and I cant seem to get the lower gearbox into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gun needs fixing Empty
PostSubject: Re: gun needs fixing   gun needs fixing Empty

Back to top Go down

gun needs fixing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: