Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your best kill!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith m

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Your best kill!   Your best kill! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

My favourite kill happened like this. i flanked the guy lined up and fired the last shot in my mag. i did the sweetest reload with my dual mags and finished him off all with in a second or two. the reason its so awesome is because how smooth my mag change was. it was quicker than cod mag changes by far. lets here your best kills or amazing stories
Back to top Go down
Fast Gecko5

Fast Gecko5

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best kill!   Your best kill! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Myself and 2 other people were behind cover and taking fire from someone in the bushes that we couldn't see. I stayed down while my allies were spraying into the bush. Both of them had to reload so they both dropped down to reload. While they were reloading I popped up and put three rounds into the bush. On the third round there was a corresponding "HIT!", sure enough a person walked out of the bush from the direction we were shooting at.
Back to top Go down
Keith m

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best kill!   Your best kill! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

nice shot.
speaking of nice shots... i was on the top of a hill watching my buddy in the ravin. he 50 ft away from a patch of brush where the enemy guy was waiting. the enemy takes one shot and my buddy pulls out it pistol throws a quick shot in the direction and hit him!!!
Back to top Go down
kullwarrior

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best kill!   Your best kill! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

CQB using gbbr suppressive fire on a know target, intentionally hit the bolt catch to lock my gun so that he though I was empty. When he pop up hit the bolt release and surprise him.
Back to top Go down
M4carbine

M4carbine

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Cool kill   Your best kill! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

My best kill would have to be the time I snuck around to the other side where all of the other team were clustered together then I just said " say hellow to my lil' friend" and shot them all in the back. Or my knife kill when I threw a knife and got a guy in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your best kill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best kill!   Your best kill! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your best kill!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: