Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS - SRC gas blowback SA-74u (AK-74u) - $350.00

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaskForce727

FS - SRC gas blowback SA-74u (AK-74u) - $350.00 Empty
PostSubject: FS - SRC gas blowback SA-74u (AK-74u) - $350.00   FS - SRC gas blowback SA-74u (AK-74u) - $350.00 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:19 am

I am selling this SRC gas blowback rifle. It has never been used comes with everything you need.

(from a website)
The SRC Full Metal Real Wood AK-74U Gas Blow Back Airsoft Gun is a great gas blow back reproduction of the AK-74U. The SRC AK-74U is constructed out of high quality materials; the finish of the metal receiver is spot on as well as the real wood hand guards. The gun features a side folding stock that will greatly assist the user in CQB or vehicle mounted operations, the stock is very sturdy whether it is folded to the side or locked back. The gun features a side rail for mounting a aftermarket optic platform as well as a sling mount on the right side of the stock. The pistol grip is the same dimensions as the real steel and the magazine is also weighted similarly to the real magazine. The charging handle pulls all the way back just like the real steel and features a realistic bolt design. Firing the SRC AK-74U is a real joy, the recoil is very quick and snappy with a rate of fire around 10-12 rounds per second.

I am selling this because I normally use m4's and do not want to get into a gas blowback gun at the moment. This gun is retailed at $475 - $525 at normal airsoft stores in Canada. I am selling this for $350.

Taskforce727
Back to top Go down

FS - SRC gas blowback SA-74u (AK-74u) - $350.00
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Buy and Sell :: Guns-
Jump to: