Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

playing with glasses?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZombieB

playing with glasses? Empty
PostSubject: playing with glasses?   playing with glasses? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 pm

HI! I'm new to airsoft and need some advice on how to play with mask and glasses on with out them becoming to annoying and distracting in the middle of a game anyone have anything that could help? thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Darklen

Darklen

playing with glasses? Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing with glasses?   playing with glasses? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:54 pm

I have to wear glasses as well. Contacts are not an option for me. If your glasses are small enough, they should fit inside most paintball mask goggles or inside most large size ballistic goggles. Most manufacturers even make Rx inserts for their goggles. I wear ESS LandOPs goggles with the Rx frame mounted inside and they work very well for me. They make a smaller goggle, the Profile, that also have an Rx frame available. One thing about glasses and goggles though, fogging is much worse. Sure you can treat the goggle lens and your glasses, but I find your glasses fog up anyway. If you can, invest in a goggle with a fan in it. It helps tremendously.
Back to top Go down

playing with glasses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: