Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Young Ju

Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale Empty
PostSubject: Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Im selling 2 guns, the first one is a Cybergun Famas F1 for $225, its clear but surprisingly has 370 FPS, it comes with the following:

- a cleaning rod
- a 300rd metal hicapacity magazine
- a 8.4v battery
- a standard wall charger
- a Bag of .20 Gram BBs
- a Metal Gearbox
- Metal Gear set and internals
- a Metal built on Folding Bipod
- Adjustable Iron sights
- Adjustable hopup
- and a Tinted body

You can also buy a Bandoleer that comes with alot of CO2 Cartridges. the Cartridges fit perfeclty in the Bandoleer. (Optional for purchase, only $25 extra)

If you are interested in any of these items you can Contact me at (780) 953-3513 Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fast Gecko5

Fast Gecko5

PostSubject: Re: Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

I hate to break it you, but that gun is going for $180 new. You should probably lower your price.
Back to top Go down
alfrado

PostSubject: Pistol?   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

i might be intersted in buying your pistol but only if you do lower the price alittle. is it blowback?
Back to top Go down
Socom
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

The beretta is a bb pistol just so you know, you are not allowed to use that at any game
Back to top Go down
Noodle1Bravo

Noodle1Bravo

PostSubject: Re: Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:54 pm

I could be wrong, but is this the same Famas that was posted briefly on the Facebook page for 100? If it is I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale   Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Famas F1 and Beretta M9 for sale
Page 1 of 1