Easy Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website dedicated to Youth Airsoft Players in the Edmonton Area

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Importing Mock Silencers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NINJA sn0man

NINJA sn0man

Importing Mock Silencers? Empty
PostSubject: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm looking to buy a mock suppressor for my gun along with several other parts. I checked and all of them are okay to import except the suppressor. I read up on the laws and having/importing a fake one is fine, but a real silencer is a prohibited device and is therefore illegal. My concern is that customs wouldn't be able to distinguish between the two. Has anyone ever imported a fake silencer (specifically from ehobbyasia, but it doesn't really matter) and did you have any issues?

I'm sure it would be fine but I'd just like some reassurance. Wouldn't want a $300+ order to get seized because of a $15 suppressor.

Any input is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Socom
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 am

I would stay on the safe side and say don't order the mock suppressor. A lot of them have real trademarks and look to realistic that your whole order would be confiscated. Check out airsoftparts.ca, they have them for 20 bucks
Back to top Go down
DualGlocks
WebMaster
WebMaster
DualGlocks

PostSubject: Re: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Spend the extra $20 -$30 and get get one here in canada. As i would rather get one buy spending another $20, then loosing $60-$80
Back to top Go down
https://edmontoneasygroup.forumotion.com
NINJA sn0man

NINJA sn0man

PostSubject: Re: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea I found one at ehobby that's half the price of what they sell the identical one for at airsoftparts.ca. The only issue I had was finding a cheap one that was long enough to cover the long outer barrel I'm getting but I think I got it worked out now Smile
Back to top Go down
DualGlocks
WebMaster
WebMaster
DualGlocks

PostSubject: Re: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm

NINJA sn0man wrote:
Yea I found one at ehobby that's half the price of what they sell the identical one for at airsoftparts.ca. The only issue I had was finding a cheap one that was long enough to cover the long outer barrel I'm getting but I think I got it worked out now Smile

I just make mine as i like the looks and the pop sound
Back to top Go down
https://edmontoneasygroup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importing Mock Silencers?   Importing Mock Silencers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Importing Mock Silencers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Group :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: